- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, apricot jam, curry powder and lemon juice in a large bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Add cooled cooked pasta and remaining ingredients, and stir to ensure everything is well coated in the dressing. Serve straightaway or refrigerate for several hours to allow flavours to develop.
Use either leftover roast chook or a shredded cooked chicken breast.
Adjust the quantity of curry powder according to your taste.
Credits: Best Recipes