1 beef roast
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tbs grainy mustard
1 tbs strawberry jam
2 tsp garlic paste
- Preheat oven to 210C.
- Mix mustard, jam and garlic together in a cup and baste roast all over with a spoon.
- Coat the bottom of a roasting pan with oil.
- Place roast into pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes to seal the outside.
- Reduce temperature to 140-150C and slow roast meat for approximately 4-5 hours. For rarer beef, cook for less time.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes.
Credits: Best Recipes