120g (2/3 cup) brown sugar
125ml (1/2 cup) condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
150g (1 cup) plain flour
100g dark chocolate or milk chocolate, chopped
100g chopped roasted macadamias, optional
3 x 125g pkts Cadbury mini eggs
150g dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line three large oven trays with GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper.
- Beat butter in the small bowl of an electric mixer until soft. Add sugar and beat until light and creamy. Add condensed milk and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Using a large metal spoon, fold in combined flours, chocolate and nuts, if using. Mix well.
- Roll rounded tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, leaving a little room for spreading. Flatten slightly. Bake for 12 minutes or until pale golden. Quickly and gently press 3 mini eggs into each biscuit, while the biscuits are still warm. Leave the biscuits to cool completely on the trays.
- Drizzle the cookies with melted chocolate and leave to cool, then serve. Store biscuits in an airtight container between sheets of GLAD Bake & Cooking Paper.
Glad Bake & Cooking Paper