2 beef rump steaks large sliced
2 tbs tomato paste
2 cups Massel Chicken Style Liquid Stock
1 cup plain flour
1 onion medium sliced
1 cup mushrooms sliced
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 tbs sour cream
- To make it in a slow cooker, roll sliced steak in plain flour.
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker except sour cream. Cook on the auto setting until steak is tender and cooked through, 4-5 hours.
- Mix together cornflour and water to make a paste. Add to meat with sour cream, stir through and serve.
- To make it in the oven, preheat oven to 180C.
- Roll steak in flour and place all ingredients except sour cream into an oven dish and cook for about 1 hour, stirring, occasionally.
- When cooked, remove from oven, stir through sour cream and serve.
- To make it in a frypan, cook steak and onion. Add chicken stock, tomato paste, mushrooms and garlic and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir through sour cream and add sifted plain flour until thick.
- Serve with pasta or mashed potato.
Credits: Best Recipes