3 x 180g dark chocolate blocks, finely chopped
3 tsp instant coffee powder
200g Arnott’s Tim Tam Virgin Espresso Martini biscuits, coarsely chopped (see tip)
120g chocolate-coated peanuts
2 x 180g white chocolate blocks, chopped
80g (1/2 cup) chocolate-coated coffee beans
30g (1/2 cup) mini white marshmallows
2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Grease an 18 x 28cm (base size) slice pan. Line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the paper to overhang the long sides.
- Place dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Stir in the coffee powder then set aside to cool to room temperature. Stir through the biscuit and peanuts. Use a spatula to quickly and evenly spread over base of prepared pan. Set aside to set.
- Meanwhile, place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Stir through the coffee beans, marshmallows and coconut.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture on top of the dark chocolate layer then set aside to set. Cut into squares to serve.
- If you can’t find Tim Tam Espresso Martini biscuits, use Tim Tam Dark instead.
- If you like dark chocolate, but find it too heavy for rocky road, try using a 50:50 ratio of milk and dark chocolate. The milk chocolate will add a little more sweetness and creaminess to the mix, while still having loads of chocolaty goodness from the dark chocolate.
- Rocky road will keep in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 3 weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.