250 g butter softened
1 cup caster sugar
2 tbs vanilla essence
3 cups self-raising flour
2 cups hundreds and thousands
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 190C.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Add flour and mix to form a dough.
- Pour the hundreds and thousands into a bowl.
- Roll mixture into balls and flatten slightly.
- Drop one side of the biscuit into sprinkles, then place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly brown on the outside.
You can buy different sorts of sprinkles for the top.
Credits: Best Recipes