1 1/4 cups (185g) plain flour
1/3 cup (40g) almond meal
2 tbs icing sugar mixture
100g Nuttelex spread
1 egg yolk
500g frozen chopped mango
1 large frozen banana, coarsely chopped
1½ cups (375ml) Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
Sliced mango, to serve
Sliced strawberries, to serve
Blueberries, to serve
Torn raspberries, to serve
Honey, to serve
- Process flour, almond meal, icing sugar, and Nuttelex in a food processor until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add egg yolk. Process until dough just comes together. Turn onto a floured surface. Shape into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease six 11cm round fluted tart tins with removable bases. Divide the pastry into 6 portions. Roll out each portion on a lightly floured surface to a 3mm-thick disc. Line the tins with the pastry. Trim the excess pastry. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to rest.
- Line the pastry cases with baking paper and fill with pastry weights or rice. Bake for 15 mins. Remove the paper and weights or rice. Bake for a further 10 mins or until light golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the chopped mango, banana, and almond milk in a clean food processor. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mango mixture among tart cases. Top with sliced mango, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.
+ cooling and 1 hour resting time.