500g diced beef
4 potatoes small washed diced
2 carrots medium sliced
1/2 brown onion chopped
1 cup broccoli broken into florets
2 cups frozen peas and corn
1 tsp crushed garlic
1/3 cup tomato sauce
110g instant soup mix
2 cups water
- Place meat and vegetables into a slow cooker.
- In a medium jug, make up the soup mix according to packet instructions.
- Stir through the garlic and tomato sauce.
- Pour the soup over meat and vegetables, and stir through.
- Turn onto low heat and cook for 6-8 hours.
Use whatever vegetables you prefer e.g. pumpkin, sweet potato.
I used Hearty Beef Continental Cup A Soup.
Credits: Best Recipes