2 onions cut into rings
2 capsicums sliced
4 chicken lovely legs
4 (cutlets) chicken thighs
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp dried oregano
300 g salsa dip
1/2 cup tomato sauce
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp cornflour
1 pinch salt *to taste
- Place onions and capsicums in a slow cooker, then add chicken.
- Sprinkle with chilli powder and then oregano. Add salsa.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 3-4 hours until cooked. Check chicken after 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker and keep warm.
- Combine tomato sauce, cumin, cornflour and salt, then add to cooker and cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Serve chicken covered in sauce with rice or noodles and green vegetables.
1 Slow cooker
You can use red or green capsicum.
Credit: Best Recipes