2kg boneless pork shoulder
1 cup smoky BBQ sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp garlic powder
1/4 cup chipotle salsa
3/4 cup Coca Cola
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Place pork in the bowl of a slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over pork. Cook on high for 8 hours until pork pulls apart easily.
- Remove pork and use two forks to pull or shred the meat. Return to slow cooker and stir through sauce.
- Serve this delicious pulled pork on soft rolls with creamy coleslaw, or in warm tortilla wraps with guacamole and salad.
- The recipe is easy to double if you’re feeding a crowd.
- You can make this ahead of time and gently reheat to serve. It also freezes well.
Credits: Best Recipes